8.01.2010

August Wish List

With all the new clothes in stores for fall, I've seen a couple things I have absolutely fallen in love with. These are the five that I think are essential!

Ankle Boots
I've been wanting a pair for a while now, but I feel like fall is the perfect season to get them. They're perfect to dress up almost any outfit, but they seem comfortable, which is always a plus!



Fall Handbag
As of now, I'm carrying a bright, colorful Coach bag. It's absolutely perfect for summer, and I love it to death, but I've been wanting a darker bag for fall and winter.



Dry Shampoo
With school starting soon, I'm going to have to start getting up earlier. I know that I will do almost anything to be able to sleep in even the slightest bit. That's where the dry shampoo comes in handy. If you're running a bit late and it looks like your hair is a little greasy, just spray some of this on your hair and you're good to go!



Lace Top
I love how elegant lace is, but I also love how edgy it can look. I've seen a bunch of lace in almost every store I go into, and I'm really liking it.



Gray Nail Polish

I've recently seen a lot of people with gray nail polish, and needless to say, I love it. It's more subtle than wearing black, but it still has a bit of an edge. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment